The Art and Craft Cottage is providing shipping within Australia only, at this time.
The Art and Craft Cottage aims to ship orders the next business day after receipt of payment.
You will be notified via email when the order has been shipped. Typical transit time is 2-3 working days for delivery to capital cities and 3-5 working days for delivery to remote areas.
Please refer to Terms and Conditions- Delivery of Physical Goods
The shipping method used by The Art and Craft Cottage may be altered from time to time for promotional purposes; promotion banners may appear on Home Page and at the cart describing the promotion.
Please refer to Terms and Conditions- Returns and Refunds
Our returns policy is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law. Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under this policy and our obligations to you.
The use of ‘our’ and ‘we’ refers to The Art and Craft Cottage.
Change of mind returns
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, we will offer you store credit provided that:
- You return the item within 30 days of purchase
- You produce your original register receipt at the time you return the item
- The item is in re-saleable condition including:
- o It is in it’s original packaging, this includes any instruction manual and all accessories
- o It is unworn, unused, unopened and in it’s original condition
- The product is not one in which a change of mind return is not available (see below)
If these requirements are not satisfied we reserve the right not to offer store credit for change of mind returns.
Goods on which a change of mind return is not available
We will not accept the return of items from the following categories under the change of mind returns policy under any circumstances:
- Handmade goods (including but not limited to)
- o Knitted items
- o Crocheted items
- o Hand woven items
- o Jewellery
- Gift Cards
- Services such as classes and tuition
These products can still be returned if they are faulty, not fit for purpose or is significantly different from our description.
We will accept product returns and provide you with store credit, refund or repair where:
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality.
- The product is significantly different from our description.
- You can present your register receipt or other adequate.
We may elect to return the product to the manufacturer’s repair agent to determine the nature of the problem. We reserve the right not to offer an exchange voucher, refund or repair where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
Refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired may replace goods presented for repair. Refurbished parts may be used to repair goods.
When returning a product, you will be asked for information that is relevant to your return, or to satisfy legislative requirements. If you do not provide this information, then we may be unable to process your return.
Failure to attend any services including but not limited to:
Will forfeit any fees paid.
We reserve the right to assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to providing a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair; exchange or refund being refused.
- Your original register receipt is the best form of proof of purchase.
- Other adequate proof of purchase is
- o For online orders, an order number which is provided in the confirmation email
- Refunds will be issued using your original payment method.
- Gift cards and store credit are not redeemable for cash.
- Store credit must be used when issued.
How to return a product ordered online
Products ordered online could be returned to our store. You will need your tax invoice (email receipt) as information on this is needed as proof of purchase. For change of mind returns or exchanges, the delivery fee is non-refundable.
If the product is found not to have a problem, you will be required to pay the delivery costs.