Huasco Cotón Kettle Dyes are hand dyed by Peruvian artisans to achieve a sophisticated semi-solid color throughout the yarn. Each hank's individual beauty emerges as the artisan blends color in the dye kettle to create a unique color story. Spun from the finest cotton, this soft and luxurious yarn is ready to delight you on your next project.
- 100% Cotton
- 100 g (3.5 oz) Hank
- Super Fine Weight #1 / Fingering*
- Approx. Yardage: 481 yds (440 m)
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1 - 3 (2.25 - 3.25 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 27 - 32 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: B1 - E4 (2.75 - 3.5 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 21 - 25 scs = 4" (10 cm)
Machine Wash Cold. Dry Flat. Do NOT dry-clean. No bleach. Iron medium.